its a menagerie baby.



















Thursday's Showcase was the shit! Excuse lack of better wording, and crude language but i'm fucking stoked for next semester when I FINALLY get my apparel I class, that I've' been hunting and fighting for since last summer (ugh!). I manage to speak with Mrs. Wallace (who is a sweetheart!) and hopefully got into her class which will be at 9:30 in the morning -__- but i'm so grateful that I don't mind walking in the cold deathly weather to get to the building. The Showcase was a display of pieces by a few fashion majors designers, some I knew, some I didn't, but I will most definitely keep my eyes on them and watch them in the future, who knows, I might even be selling their clothes on day. My personal favorite was the geisha-esque dress, which apparently got some noteworthy buzz. I myself would have bought it right then and there, if it wasn't for my huge calf muscles (the chink in my armor) So looking forward to next semester, and this break I've got to take care of my secret sin of not knowing how to sew!

SN: I'll never use an iphone to take pics again! -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment